Monday, September 13, 2010

A Brief Intro

Hey Everyone,

I am Justin of Student Gamers. I am just one brain behind the blog, my partner in crime is Sam (who will introduce himself in a later post). I thought to start off this blog with a brief intro about what we are here for. So to begin this blog is for Sam and I come together and to share something about one of our passions with the rest of the world. We are covering things from game launches that we are excited for, to reviews of used games that help any gamer get a bang for their buck. So our writing may be a little random and borderline chaotic, but keep in mind we are college students, we got to balance our work and got get some rounds of Call of Duty in there. Expect an "official" first post  within the next few days.

Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment